skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This was a special day for Leia. She was baptized! Grandma and Grandpa Heap and Wilson made the trip to see Leia baptized. She had a wonderful day with the baptism and then a family and friends lunch. She was just shining! Love her!
5 comments:
Make it $10 and you can play in the band for 2 songs.
Steve H
Congratulations to your family. They are all growing up so fast.
Even though I'm on the outside looking in I'm so excited I found your blog. How lucky am I. I guess I'll keep your address so I can always snoop!
This was such a beautiful day! I loved her video that was shown! Leah, you are adorable!
Hi Susan! It's Danielle Latta here. I can't believe Leia is 8. Wow how time flies. Looks like it was a wonderful day. Say HI to the girls for us PLEASE!
Hey, Congratulations Leah! What a special day for you. Thank you to your girls to always being so sweet to mine. Kylee loves going to activity days to see her "friends", your girls!
-Holly DiPadova
awesomedipadovas.blogspot.com
Post a Comment