3 days ago
Monday, July 21, 2008
Seattle to Portland-STP
This is a slide show of some of the pics I took durring the 08 Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic. A 200 mile bike ride that me and my homies did on the 12th of July. This was the second year that I've done the ride and I have to say that it was much more enjoyable this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Cheap!
Great slide show. Thanks for posting the pics with the great comments. Boy am I glad we were able to find Verdell before the start!
Hogan
Hey Susan- How are you? I am still recovering from my graceful swan dive. I think the swan broke her neck...and back. Diving is not as fun as it used to be.
Hey you have a picture of me on your slide show. I'm the big guy with the little guy. :) See ya snowie!!
Post a Comment