Growing up, our family spent a ton of time in the mountains. My Dad and Mom loved being in the fresh air, hiking, camping, skiing, etc. I can remember gathering flowers with my mom making crowns, chains and then going home to press them in newspaper and put them under heavy books all over the house. How fun that Grandma and Grandpa can now do what they love with their grandkids! Thanks for sharing your passions with all of us mom and dad. 
Fairy Princess Brynn
Fairy Princess Shayla
Princess Fairy Leia







3 comments:
I want to be a flower princess. These pic are to die for!
The ultimate wildflower experience...with darling, beautiful Princesses! grma I
What beautiful pictures, Susan! Where is this at? You totally brought back memories for me of pressing flowers with my mom. Made me realize I have never done that with my kids... how sad. It's amazing the simple things we forget about when our hectic lives get in the way. Your kids are very blessed to have such wonderful grandparents!
Post a Comment