HAPPY BIRTHAY BRYNN!!!!
Brynn is the Heap "Sweetheart"! We can always count on Brynn to have a smile and a giggle! She is our go-with-the-flow kinda girl! Brynn loves to cuddle!
As a baby, Brynn loved anyone that held her! She is just one day off of having the same birthday as her Uncle Steve and they seemed to have a bond when she was little! She loved him to hold her and feed her.
Brynn was so funny when she would be fed. She would start this excited laugh and twirl her hands at the wrist when she saw a bottle or other food! It always made the person feeding her laugh!
At one of her many trips to her to her cousins the Meeks, she became insanely addicted to her "blankie". For some reason I sent with Brynn, MY blanket that my mom had saved for me in her cedar chest. She latched onto that blanket and hasn't given it up since! We have "mended" this blanket many, many times and it still has some tiny remnants of the original blanket near the edges! There were many times I would have to sneak the blanket to the washing machine to wash it and by the time it was in the dryer Brynn would be standing there waiting for the dryer to finish!






7 comments:
Happy Birthday Brynn! Wow I didn't start shaving until I was 13!
I love your blog entries they'are always so fun!
Happy Birthday Brynn. I had a blanket too. However I lost mine at a mall and no one could find it. My mom said if anyone saw it they would throw it away because it looked like a rag. So I don't even have a piece of it :( Oh well.
Nice bike...Lucky girl, Looks like the party was fun
Susan -- your Brynn is so beautiful -- I think she really looks like you! And what a cool bike -- now she can start riding those long rides with dad, right? Dallas was the same way with a blanket (he called his deedee). We had to have several blankets that were identical to it hidden at various places (babysitters, my moms, the car) just in case we forgot it :) Love reading about your family!!
thank you for saying all the bast things about me I love mom
sorry best
Time sure flies!!! Great pictures
Post a Comment